During the week of Thanksgiving, we’ll be showing our thanks to you with a great Holiday Special – buy any two bottles of our wines,and receive one free bottle of Ardella’s Rose, which will make a perfect pairing with your turkey or ham, or with leftovers from the big feast.
Join us on Small Business Saturday and visit local small businesses on Saturday November 29
Rest up from the Black Friday crowds with a relaxing day at Seven Hawks Vineyards Tasting Room
Receive 15% off your first bottle of wine and stay and enjoy a glass of wine while sampling some of our Wisconsin cheeses and crackers.
Sign up for a drawing for a one night Hawks View Cottages stay and bottles of wine
No purchase necessary to enter – thank you..hope to see you the 29th
This past Friday, November 14th 2014 was our FIRST food and wine pairing event with Tansy’s On Main, a local bistro in Alma, WI! We had 45 people in attendance, 5 delicious foods, and 5 amazing wine pairings. These were the pairings we served:
- Vegetable Crudité & Fresh Bread with Kalamata olive dip and Vitality dipping oil, Paired with Seven Hawks Smiling Moon White Wine- a smooth Pinot Grigio
- Crostini with Roasted Butternut Squash, Ricotta and preserved Lemon, Paired with Seven Hawks LaCrescent Reserve White Wine- like a Sauvignon Blanc
- Bleu Cheese and Walnut Dip with Waldorf Crudités (apples, grapes, red cabbage), Paired with Seven Hawks Ice Wine- Notes of Honey and Peach
- Turkey and Ham Croquettes, Paired with Seven Hawks Hunters Blend Red Wine- like a Cabernet with a hint of cherry and a smooth finish
- Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Paired with Seven Hawks Fountain City Gold- a port style dessert wine with notes of rich fruits and espresso
We hope to have another event in the near future- keep a look out for upcoming events on this website, our Facebook page, or Instagram at #7hawksvineyards!